🎁 Receive a FREE Bodyrange e-guidebook exclusively by Beautepitstop. Psst! Download link will be sent to your email.
A versatile cream that not only helps to reduce cellulite, tone and tighten loose skin, it also acts as a moisturizer to soften and smooth our skin whilst lightening our skin tone, scars and stretch marks without that burning, itching sensation.
Cream comes in non-sticky, non-oily and fast absorbing formula with slight cooling sensation upon application. Best of all, Body Range has a built in roller ball applicator for us to massage our body, promote better blood circulation and to even loosen those tight muscles in our body (e.g. sore neck, shoulders).
100g per tube for 0.5 -1 month usage if used twice daily
- Arbutin - helps to lighten dark area, scars and even out skin tone.
- Grape seed extract - provides skin hydrating benefits and evens out skin tone.
- Brassica Alba Sprout extract - moisturizes and nourishes the skin, leaving it feeling soft, smooth and supple.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride - helps to reduce skin dryness.
- Spirulina Platensis extract - helps to tone the skin and lighten skin tone.
- Soy Isoflavones - helps to brighten skin tone and boost collagen production.
- Caffeine - helps to tighten and brighten the skin while reducing the appearance of cellulite.
- Carnitine - helps to detoxify the body, increase blood circulation and promote breaking down of fat layers in the skin.
How to use
1. Apply generous amount onto targeted areas (e.g. arms, thighs, tummy, love handles, double chin) followed by massaging with the rollerball applicator.
2. For better absorption, apply after showering.
3. For best results, apply day and night consecutively.
4. Applying before working out help to enhance burning of fats.
5. For a complete weight loss journey, Flush it Honey and Burn it Baby are Calming Cream best buddies! We will guide you through on this.
Who can use
✔️ Men and women
✔️ Pregnant mummies (16 weeks and above)
✔️ Breastfeeding mummies
✔️ For those with sensitive skin, it is advisable to do a patch test before applying cream onto whole body.